Dr. Suresh Bhola
(Bhola Hospital, Kurukshetra, Haryana)
Dr. Suresh Bhola is an Orthopedic Surgeon, whose area of specialization includes Deformity correction using Ilizarov techniques and hexapod (SUV). He is interested in Musculo - Skeletal Loco Motor deformities and Gait related problems of Polio and Cerebral palsy. His expertise extends equally to children and adults in the diagnosis and treatment of special orthopedic conditions including Polio, Cerebral Palsy, CTEV, Congenital limb deformities, post-traumatic limb deformities, bony non-union deformities, foot deformities and other developmental deformities. He has also performed and promoted Fixator Assisted HTO in osteoarthritis of the knee.
Educational Background & Work Experience
- Dr Suresh Bhola did his MBBS and MS (Ortho) from PGIMS Rohtak in 1985.
- Worked as Orthopedic Surgeon in prestigious hospitals of Delhi - Mool Chand Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Hindu Rao Hospital.
- Served in LNJP Hospital, Kurukshetra as Orthopedic Surgeon and handled Polio & Trauma Cases independently and successfully, for two years.
- In 1989 started private practice and established BHOLA HOSPITAL at Kurukshetra and performed all types of orthopedic surgeries.
- About 10 years back Polio and Deformity Correction Centre (PDCC) was established at BHOLA HOSPITAL Kurukshetra which dealt exclusively in various deformities.
- He is member of Indian Orthopedic Association and ASAMI INDIA
- He has attended many conferences / seminars / workshops on deformity correction.
- His work has been praised by no other than the Authority of Ilizarov, Professor V.I. Shevtsov, who awarded him the best paper award in National Ilizarov Conference and Course in Goa 2013.
- Dr. Shivantha Fernandopulle and Dr. Ranasinghe Arachchilage Kapila Keerthi Ranasinghe from Sri Lanka visited BHOLA HOSPITAL for 3 days in March 2014 and trained for ilizarov technique and learnt thebasics on indoor cases and on bone models. They saw live surgeries also.
- He has been faculty member in various conferences/workshops.
- Pre-Conference workshop on Basic and Advance Ilizarov IOA 2011.
- 22nd IAP, Haryana State December 2011.
- CME- Gurgaon Orthopedic Society, June 2010.
- NZIOACON 2012, Govt. Medical College, Patiala, Feb, 2012.
- Palsy Foundation of India (CPCON 2011) November, 2011.
- Guest lecturer and Palakkad 2012 deformity course, September, 2012.
- Presentation on Polio at Orthopedic Club meet Karnal in 2010, Kaithal 2011, Medical faculty meet at Kasauli 2011
- 2013 Bangalore
- Ilizarov Conference & Course 2013 Goa and presented paper.
- Paper presentation at NZIOA 2014 Amritsar.
- He was member of Indian faculty in International ASAMI conference held in Goa September 2014.
- Went to Srilanka as course coordinater for – basics course on illizrov technique
- As faculty Kurgan deformity course in july 2014 at army hospital delhi
Conferences / Seminars Attended in Recent Past
- IOACON 2006 Ilizarov & External Fixation workshop New Delhi.
- Third National Pediatric Workshop on Advancement in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Role of Traditional Surgery. OSSCS and SEMLLARS in the Management of Cerebral Palsy. Spina Bifida & Arthrogryposis in December 2008.
- DYNAMIC EXTERNAL FIXATOR COURSE – 2008 (ILIZAROV AND L.R.S) April 2008 in New Delhi, India.
- Deformity Course & Hexapod Workshop in January 2008 in PUNE, India.
- Training on Ponseti Technique for Club Foot & Limb Deformity Course (ALTSO).
- ASAMI CONFERENCE held at Bombay Hospital, June 2009.
- ASAMI INDIA National Conference on Modern High Tibial Osteotomy & Osteotomies around the Knee held at Jaslok Hospital, April 2010.
- National Conference on Cerebral Palsy (CPCON-2010) Organized by Tamuedna Trust, Allahabad December, 2010.
- 56th IOACON 2011 Ghaziabad-Noida, Pre Conference Workshops.
- NZIOACON February, 2012. Department of Orthopedic Surgery Government Medical College, Patiala
- PALAKKAD DEFORMITY COURSE (Concepts of Alignment Strategies of Lower Limb & Ilizarov Workshop 2012, India).
- Paediatric Hip Deformity Symposium & Workshop by SYNTHES in Gurgaon, January 2013.
- Limb Deformity Correction Course, New Delhi, India from 12th to 14th April 2013.
- 11th Annual Conference of Chandigarh Orthopedic Society (COSCON) 6th – 7th May 2017.
- 30th Annual meeting of the Indian Foot and Ankle Society (IFASCON 2017) attended on August 25th to 27th 2017 at Ganga Hospital ,Coimbatore.
- 4th Bombay Orthopaedic Society Foot and Ankle course attended on 23rd September 2017 at Sir H N Reliance foundation hospital.
Interacting With International Authorities in The Field of Orthopedics & Deformities
Dr Suresh Bhola with
Dr. Mangal Parihar
With Prof. Ustaintsev
With Prof. Reinald Brunner
With Prof. Gamal A Hasny
Dr. Bhola in the workshop
Dr Suresh Bhola with
Dr. Vladimir Shevtsov
Dr Suresh Bhola with
Dr. R.A. Aggarwal
With Prof. Tomihisa Koshino,
Dr. Milan Chaudhary
Successfully Treated Deformities